EVK is providing various trainings for the complete operation range of Chemical Imaging in industrial fields. Therefore we regularly provide Chemical Imaging workshops. The below offered trainings can also be accomplished as an in-house training if required. Please contact us if you have any further questions or helpful suggestions to our trainings.
EC3 Training for application developers
This training is specially dedicated to people being responsible for product- and production safety like professionals in automation, project managers or quality representatives. - Actually for all persons being responsible for designing production more efficient, more competitive and fail-safe.
- Learn how the use of chemical imaging can help you to increase your quality and efficiency.
- Assure yourself at live-demonstrations.
- Learn how other companies successfully apply chemical imaging.
- See how easy it can be to implement chemical imaging systems.
- Compile your own chemical imaging application.
Training for Commissioning Engineers
We also offer training lessons for commissioning engineers. This training gives commissioning engineers the ability to setup and configure Chemical Imaging Complete Systems independently. Our customers install machines world wide and their commissioning engineers generally sign responsible for setup and commissioning. Due to the fact that working environments are not always the same, commissioning engineers must be able to account that circumstances for setup Chemical Imaging applications.
- Integration of Chemial Imaging systems.
- Accounting of rough environment conditions for the setup.
- Adjusting Chemical Imaging systems in consideration of the ejection unit.
- Teaching the system for new materials.
- generating configurations
- General maintenance tasks.